Friday, October 31, 2008

I've Finally Did It

Yep, I've finally did it. After a long while of procrastination, being busy with the kids, and just plain laziness, I've finally created a blog..well, the start of one anyway. Let's hope that i keep this one going. This will be a journey of trial and error as I learn blogging, and as a way, of recording my kids' growing up years. I am mommy to Leticia Ann (5 years old) and Matthew Ethan (2 years old) - my pride and joy. And wife to a wonderful hubby Marcel who works so hard and is so stressed out to bring home the bacon so I may be a full time and stay at home mom to the kids. Well, that's it for now, my first posting...more to come later...it's 5.50pm, the kids are watching Mickey mouse Clubhouse on the TV and I gotta get them ready to go to the park..a daily must for some exercise, sunshine and get out of the apartment.

No comments: